Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The Democratic National Convention Drinking Game

I'm a civic-minded fellow, which extends to involving my peers in civic events. Knowing the college student's love of drinking games, I introduced my friends to the State of the Unions via Melzer and Deutsch's always timely rules.

As further education, I recommend watching the conventions...

The Democratic National Convention will run 8/25-8/28. There are almost 60 speakers, so a SOTU-like precision is not possible. Instead, I propose the following general rules:

Whenever a speaker says..........................Take this many drinks
George W. Bush...................................................................1
Change..............................................................................small 1
Barack Obama....................................................................0
Barack Hussein Obama.......................................................3
God damn America.............damn your drink (into your stomach)
A euphemism for John McCain...........................................1

Specific Speakers to follow

No comments: